Today, most organisations understand the value of a good coaching policy.
But a lot of questions remain:
- What can I expect from a coach?
- What can we do ourselves, and what do we need to outsource?
- Where do I find the right coach for my situation?
- How do I know whether a coach will live up to my expectations?
- What is the cost of coaching?
- What is the return on investment?
- How do I measure the results?
This book holds the answers to all those questions. It also offers a clear framework, based on hands-on experience and underpinned by scientific research. I also shed some light on the way I expect coaching to evolve in the future.
I wrote the book “Beter werken met coaches” for every CEO, HR Manager, company owner or manager who needs a practical guide to setting up a professional coaching policy.